Tuesday 13 May 2008

TestDriven.NET adds NUnit support for running Silverlight tests

This is great news from Jamie Cansdale - Silverlight NUnit Projects

He has managed to get a plugin working for NUnit which will run tests compiled for Silverlight directly!

I was previously using the "in-browser" testing framework provided by Jeff Wilcox. As great as this is, it's always nice to be able to run tests directly from the IDE, and this will finally provide it for Silverlight.

So... it looks like I'm going to have to update my Silverlight samples (which I am in the middle of writing) to use this new plugin. These are taking longer than expected but will definitely be published soon - and hopefully before I have to update them again for SL Beta 2!

Oh - and it even works with the Resharper test runner!

Good work Jamie!

No comments: